Recapitulation: One year since the Dentacoin Token Release
Just a year ago, on 14th of February 2017, the Dentacoin Token was released. This was the beginning of one exciting journey, starting from a great idea aimed to transform the global dental industry through bringing all market participants within the industry into co-working communities and utilizing the blockchain technology advantages. An idea which was publicly presented in May 2017, quickly gathered around itself thousands of supporters and turned into a working solution implemented worldwide with the purpose of improving dental care and making it affordable.
Even though the potential of Dentacoin is limitless and we are just at the very beginning of utilizing it, let’s take a look back to the most important highlights of this crucial first year.
- Thanks to over 20 000 early contributors from all around the world, we managed to successfully collect funds for the project development.
- Dentacoin was listed on international exchange platforms even before the ICO – a fact which broke all commonly accepted rules. At the moment Dentacoin is available for trading on HitBTC, Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Mercatox, IDEX, CoinFalcon, IDAX.
- Dentacoin was integrated in Jaxx Blockchain wallet, making a huge step towards its wider adoption. Other compatible wallets are MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, imToken (iOs/Android), Coinomi (Android), Eidoo.
- DCN maintains rank in top 100 cryptocurrencies globally on CoinMarketCap.
- The first three tools of Dentacoin were released as planned: Dentacoin Trusted Reviews – the first blockchain-based platform for incentivised detailed feedback; DentaVox Research platform, gathering valuable market research data on dental related topics; and DentaCare Mobile App, helping users to establish healthy dental care habits. All together, they attracted more than 25 000 active users.
- The most important achievement, however, remains the progress of the real-world implementation of Dentacoin as a highly efficient, secure and automated software solution, designed to support each dental practitioner into building a successful patient-driven dental practice. At the moment there are seventeen dental practices all over the world, which have implemented Dentacoin tools in their workflow and accept DCN as means of payments. Those include Park South Dentistry, Group Health Dental, Gramercy Dental Center (all three based in Manhattan, New York City), LifDental (dental chain with three practices in Buffalo, New York, USA), Aura Family Dentistry (Simi Valley, California, USA), Dental on Flinders (Melbourne, Australia), Quality Affordable Dentistry (Hemel Hempstead, UK), F3T Dental Clinic (London, UK), Studio Toia (Busto Arsizio, Italy), CONTIDENT (Budapest, Hungary), Swiss Dentaprime (Varna, Bulgaria), Dentech Dental Care (Pune, India), Mr. iTeeth (Taipei City, Taiwan), Dentist3 (Selangor, Malaysia) and Daily Care Dental (Suva, Fiji).
- In our quest to reach all market participants within the dental industry, we also established strategic partnerships with Arklign, an end-to-end digital lab partner in San Jose, California; PCP Dental Recruitment in London, UK; Bredent, a leading dental implant manufacturer from Germany and Dentamed, international supplier.
None of this would ever be possible without the constant support and contribution from you, our community, our greatest power! Shout out to all of you who work together with us towards achieving the targets set!
If all mentioned above could happen in a year, imagine what another one could bring… We are just at the beginning of this journey together. There is a whole industry to be changed out there.
Also published on Medium.
I use the Dentavox research platform and use the Dental care App as well for good oral health care and education as well to earn extra DentaCoin. Keep up the good work.
I wish to know whether there is any promotional activities in India and other South east Asia?
I truly believe dentacoin is gonna be the best platform to invest.
Dentacoin Is Creating a Global Blockchain Community for Dental Care - Direct Dental Source
[…] Dentacoin tools in their workflow and accept DCN as means of payments,” according to a February post on Dentacoin’s blog. “The first three tools of Dentacoin were released as planned: […]