Dentacoin Weekly Updates: November 2 - 9, 2018
Another eventful week passes by. Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Tuesday we opened up the week with some positive news, by partnering up with Bizblock’s very own Kaiser Wallet. Kaiser is an easy-to-carry hardware wallet in the form of a card, which conveniently fits in your actual physical wallet!
With Kaiser Wallet, you will have the ability to store your favourite cryptocurrency tokens in a very familiar way – in a card that you can conveniently carry around with your cash wallet. Additionally, you will be able to process payments and make transactions via the embedded mobile and card payment functions, just like you would normally do with a regular bank card. Forget about the complicated web interfaces of the past, for Kaiser wallet is here to take crypto payments directly to your wallet!
“Partnering with mobile and card payment providers is of the utmost importance for Dentacoin as it allows us to further spread the currency among non-regular crypto users and achieve a higher level of adoption by patients and dentists globally” says Ali Hashem, Key Account Manager at Dentacoin.
Read more about our partnership with Kaiser here:
Then the very next day we were listed on the Delta Direct cryptocurrency portfolio tracker. Delta allows you to keep track of all crypto coins, totalling up to over 3000 digital assets. The app is free and features the latest coin prices and market charts in your local currency. You will also have the opportunity to get alerts to make sure you don’t miss out on your next crypto investment.
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 86 new users (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 15 new users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 11 new users (organic)
- Trusted Reviews complete makeover and redesign in progress
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- Preparations for the upcoming International Dental Show (IDS)
- Dental Assurance concept in progress
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
GulfWeekly – Perfect pill to swallow
TelemediaOnline – 7 Blockchain initiatives that might change the world
OrthodonticProductsOnline – Is Your Orthodontic Practice Ready for Bitcoin?
Also published on Medium.