Dentacoin Weekly Updates: March 22 - 29, 2019
Friday is the perfect time to catch up with the latest Dentacoin updates, isn’t it?
We started the week with a look back to our participation in the world’s leading dental fair. The recapitulation: 15,000 visitors, 700+ prospects, 26 partnerships and 52 ongoing negotiations. What’s more: Dentacoin marked a significant moment in the history of the International Dental Show by being the first blockchain solution provider to ever participate there. Read more:
Joining the MediBit global platform was another significant event throughout the past week. We will be cooperating with MediBit in the field of patient-managed health records:
Another exciting partnership as a result of our participation in IDS 2019 was the one with DENTALHELD – a growing comparison portal for dental materials, using smart mechanisms to help dentists and their teams order in the easiest, fastest, and the most cost-effective manner. “Both companies’ passion for innovation and the dental market is what makes this cooperation a great fit”, shared Dr. Maximilian Auf der Lanver, Founder of DENTALHELD. Read more:
All those interesting news was accompanied by a growing number of registrations on our tools: 519 new people joined Dentacoin last week.
Now let’s proceed with the rest of our regular weekly highlights.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 336 new users organically found and installed the app;
- Game version for children in development.
Curious to know something more about the Dentacare game? Here is a special sneak peek:
- 7 new verified users (organic);
- Editing new surveys and planning the content for the following months;
- First infographic with DentaVox survey results published; another one in design.
Have you seen the results shown on the first DentaVox infographic? It seems that 87% of US respondents consider online reviews a trusted source of recommendation. In Europe and Australia the results differ. Enjoy reading and don’t forget to like and share:
- First significant results from our SEO optimizations: organic traffic is up 76% compared to the previous month.
- Total number of keywords Trusted Reviews rank for almost doubled in March, reaching 124 positions in Google, compared to 65 in February.
Why is it important to have Dentacoin Trusted Reviews perfectly optimized for search engines? Our goal is to develop Trusted Reviews to the must-register directory for dentists. For this purpose, we have to make sure that our website is with a high rank in Google. We already see that profiles of dentists registered on Trusted Reviews with added photos, descriptions, full contact info are easily detectable by Google and thus by patients looking for dentists in their regions. Shared marketing efforts 🙂
- 176 new wallets created (organic).
- Upgraded contract version in development;
- Website tweaks.
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Partnerships with MediBit and DENTALHELD;
- Ongoing negotiations with future partners.
4) Media Presence Highlights:
- Pirate Beachbum, Medium: Bitcoin Bear Market Diaries Volume 10 Matt B
- ZUU online: ICOで調達も 歯に特化した仮想通貨デンタコインのポテンシャル
- ExpoTor: The 10 Innovations from Blockchain to Fashion at the International Dental Show
- IDS – Cologne: Dentacoin Made History at IDS 2019: The First Dental Blockchain Project Evoked Massive Interest
- IDS – Cologne: Dentacoin schreibt Geschichte auf der IDS 2019: Das erste Blockchain-Projekt für die Dentalindustrie stößt auf großes Interesse
- MediBit, Medium: MediBit and Dentacoin Joins Forces to Create Better Future for Healthcare Industry
Also published on Medium.