Time to hear about the latest updates! Let’s catch up with the highlights of this week:
On Monday, AltcoinAlerts interviewed our Core Developer – Jeremias Grenzebach about the project, who had this to say:
“Transparent community communication has created an environment of constant feedback and ideas exchange. We are thrilled to have such an active community which not only supports Dentacoin from distance, but also contributes to its development and improvement.” Read more:
— AltcoinAlerts (@altcoinalerts) June 11, 2018
On Tuesday, we announced that Skin & Teeth Medical Centre, based in Ajman (UAE) has joined our partner network. The medical centre specializes in cosmetic dentistry, as well as skin care and is the first of its kind in the Middle East. COINcidentally (no pun intended), Skin & Teeth is also our first partner clinic in the region and the thirty second one worldwide. We had a brief chat with Dr. Salman Ehjail, one of Skin & Teeth’s practicing professionals, who shared his enthusiasm about the prospects of the Dentacoin project:
“Dentacoin is a whole new technology that makes processing payments and patient data easier for the dental clinics. When I first shared to my patients about Dentacoin, they were very excited; that’s what motivated us to participate and make DCN an official currency at our clinic.”
“It will invade the dental industry without a question,” concluded Dr. Ehjail.
Apart from that we continued discussing the following important topics:
- The new Dentacoin website which will serve as a hub, combining all tools provided
- The overall concept optimization, so that it fits even better to the needs of dentistry
- Our participation in the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, Germany
- The development of a Dentacoin wallet application
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 448 new users of the Android version (organic + promo)
- A new iOS version finalized and submitted for approval
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 4551 new registered users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 58 patients registered (organic)
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- One new Dentacoin partner clinic – Skin & Teeth Medical Center (Ajman, UAE)
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental company in India and a software provider in Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Server maintenance and updates, in order to provide a permanent and scaleable fix for the recent outages. Keep an eye on the pinned message in our Telegram channel to keep track of the latest updates.
- Enrolled in the CryptalDash integrated exchange voting competition – cast your vote for DCN here!
- Dentacoin was listed on the Crypto Bulls and Token Jar exchanges
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Several important team discussions, including the topics overall concept optimization, new team members needed for the next development steps planned, our participation in the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, Germany, a new DCN wallet app
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
- DailyHODL: Crypto Dentist Opens the Doors for New Payment Options in California
- NullTX: Silicon Valley’s Top Dental Practice Begins Accepting Dentacoin – the Dental Cryptocurrency
- TheOnlineTech: Silicon Valley’s Top Dental Practice Begins Accepting Dentacoin – the Dental Cryptocurrency
- BitcoinInsider: Silicon Valley’s Top Dental Practice Begins Accepting Dentacoin – the Dental Cryptocurrency
- CoinFrenzy: Celebrity Dentist Accepts DCN
- FF.ru: Kriptodantist Otkryvaet Dveri Dlya Novyh Variantov Oplaty v Kalifornii
- AltCoinAlerts: Interview with Dentacoin – the Blockchain Solution Transforming the Future of Dentistry
- Jianshu (Chinese): 区块链名词解释
- Bitcoin.com Australia: Yep, There’s a Cryptocurrency for That… A Look at Some of The World’s Weird Cryptocurrencies
- Genson C. Glier, Medium: Top 50 Cryptocurrencies to Invest In
- Crypto Dnes (Bulgarian): Зъболекар приема крипто в Калифорния
- FundYourselfNow, Medium: Blockchain Basics – What are Smart Contracts?
Also published on Medium.