Time for a quick recap of the week! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
Starting with the biggest announcement – on Tuesday the 10th, the long-awaited iOS version of the Dentacare Health Training app was officially released, allowing our Apple users to be finally able to reap the benefits of learning how to take better care of their dental hygiene and be rewarded for their efforts along the way! Users receive Dentapoints for following the guidelines set in the app, which can be redeemed for Dentacoin of equal value on our website.
The Android version of Dentacare Health Training was officially released in November 2017 and ever since then more than 23 000 users have joined the platform to begin their journey towards better oral care. Now the journey for our iOS users can officially begin.
Moving on with some even more positive news – Eva Sadej, CEO of Floss Bar and Dentacoin network partner was interviewed by Cheddar about making dental hygiene more convenient. When asked about accepting Dentacoin, as a means of payment she had this to say:
“We also take Dentacoin which is a cryptocurrency. […] First, I thought it’s something bizarre. But this day I was open-minded and I listened. And I think actually it’s a great concept! About 200 patients have paid in Dentacoin.”
Last, but certainly not least – our dev team is continuing work on streamlining the payments system, in order to provide you with a permanent scalable solution and eliminate downtimes in the future. Payments have been paused until these fixes are finalized.
Apart from that we continued discussing the following important topics:
- The new Dentacoin website which will serve as a hub, combining all tools provided
- The overall concept optimization, so that it fits even better to the needs of dentistry
- Our participation in the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne, Germany
- The development of a Dentacoin wallet application
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 188 new users of the Android version (organic)
- 238 new users of the iOS version (organic)
- A new iOS version finalized and available in the AppStore
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 711 new registered users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- 4 patients registered (organic)
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental company in India and a software provider in Europe, willing to implement DCN
- Server maintenance and updates, in order to provide a permanent and scalable fix for the recent outages. Migration is complete and we are polishing the remaining issues. Please let us know about any bugs that you encounter.
- Dentacoin supported on Lumi Wallet
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
BitCoinMagazine – Dentacoin gaat samenwerking met
Techworld – Blockchain Startups to Watch
TeleMediaOnline – The Evolution of Customer Reward Systems in the Cryptocurrency Era
Also published on Medium.