It’s been an interesting week! Let’s catch up with the highlights:
Wednesday market the beginning of another great partnership, this time with Dr. Alessandro Gionfriddo, based in Siracuse, Italy.
Dr. Gionfriddo specialises in implantology and digital dentistry. Throughout the years he studied digital dentistry to provide his patients all the benefits of modern dental technology. In his clinic they can receive Cerec and Invisalign treatments, while having all the comfort of dental technology, such as digital impression for prosthetics and metal-free manufacturing.
In his opinion, Dentacoin has the chances to position itself as “the one crypto to resolve all problems related to payments, insurances and connections within the dental world”.
“Dentacoin links the benefits of cryptocurrencies with the dental world,” shared Dr. Giondfriddo and added: “It is a valid instrument to connect dental stakeholders all over the globe. Let’s not forget, however, that dentistry is strictly linked to locale, so it’s best to think globally and act locally.”
Read more about the partnership here:
On Friday we closed the week with a second Brazilian partnership in a matter of 2 weeks, as Dr. Alexandre Rossi from ATM Diagnostic and Treatment Center joined our partner network. ATM Diagnostic and Treatment Center was founded in 1989 by Dr. Guiovaldo Paiva, in order to diagnose and treat in a scientific way Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) and orofacial pain.
“I decided to implement Dentacoin as a way of attracting new customers that are involved in the cutting-edge technology of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. I believe Dentacoin could help with the acquisition of new equipment and purchase of dental related products, but my goal is to attract this new type of patients, above anything else,” shared Dr. Rossi, when asked how he sees our partnership.
“All in all, I believe Dentacoin has a bright future ahead and is a great opportunity to reach new horizons,” he concluded.
You can find the full post here:
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 539 new users of the Android version (160 organic)
- 183 new users of the iOS version (42 organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, new registrations on DentaVox are currently disabled to allow for infrastructure & security upgrades.
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, new registrations on Trusted Reviews are currently disabled to allow for infrastructure & security upgrades.
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Dr. Alexandre Rossi from ATM Diagnostic and Treatment Center, Brazil joins the partner network
- Dr. Alessandro Gionfriddo, based in Siracuse, Italy joins the partner network
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and Europe, willing to implement DCN
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
BizCommunity – Gen Z and Blockchain: A perfect match?
CrypoCurrencyGuide – Generation Z, Blockchain And Healthcare
Wealth365 – Gen Z and Blockchain: A perfect match?
TelemediaOnline – The Perfect Match: Generation Z and Blockchain
EGovernmentComputing – Flexible and secure: Blockchain in healthcare
DeviceMed – Flexible and secure: Blockchain in healthcare
DigitalCommerce360 – Perfect match: Generation Z, blockchain and healthcare
AmericaRetail – The Perfect Match: Generation Z, Blockchain and Healthcare
ForexVesti24 – Top 5 promising altcoins – 2018
TodaysGazette – Dentacoin (DCN) Is Fast Growing, With Presence Across The Globe
Also published on Medium.