Another great week is behind us! Let’s catch up with the highlights:
On Tuesday, we opened up a new market for disruption – Iran, with Dr. Soheil Salari’s 3 dental practices.
Dr. Salari is an orthodontist and orthopedic expert in jaw and facial surgery and is currently serving dignitaries and respectable patients in two royal and dental clinics, while also having his own luxury private practice for VIP patients. The doctor specialises in implantology, orthodontics, cosmetic and pediatric dentistry. Dr. Salari is quite enthusiastic about cryptocurrency and partnering up with Dentacoin:
“There is much potential in logging patients’ medical history and records, connecting dentists all over the world, as well as creating a peer-to-peer payment network, by uniting the patients and dentists towards a better financial situation and thus eliminating the middleman” – Dr. Sohail Salari, Royal Clinic
Read more about the partnership here:
The good news persisted throughout the week and on Thursday the Dental Planet chain, based in Hyderabad, India became the newest addition to the network, by accepting Dentacoin, as a means of payment in their seven practices.
The company was founded by a team of dentists committed to providing quality dental care and oral hygiene to their patients and currently employs 20 experienced dental professionals in their practices, while offering more than 50 different types of treatment to their patients.
The chain is also registered on Dentacoin Trusted Reviews in order to collect valuable patient feedback.
“Dentacare app helps patients establish good dental hygeiene and trains them to maintain it. The opportunity to gain Dentacoin throughout the process and have their treatment reimbursed afterwards is just great and beneficial for both sides!” – Dr. Reddy, Dental Planet
Read the full story below:
Furthermore Dentacoin has been included in the Preliminary Exhibitor List of the International Dental Show 2019 – one of the biggest dental industry events in the world, thus officially confirming our participation there. You can find the full list here.
Last, but certainly not least we’ve experienced remarkable media presence this week as more than 20 publications have mentioned us in their news feeds. With a full palette of new features on the horizon, there will be just as much exciting topics for them to cover in the near future.
Now let’s proceed to the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 112 new users of the Android version (organic)
- 39 new users of the iOS version (organic)
- Android and iOS versions being updated with different user journeys based on dental status, age, preferences
- 1436 new registered users (organic)
- Overall design and process optimizations in progress
- Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, new registrations on DentaVox are currently disabled to allow for infrastructure & security upgrades.
- 58 patients registered (organic)
- New registration & verification process for dentists in progress
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Dr. Salari, Royal Clinic, Iran begins accepting Dentacoin
- India-based Dental Planet chain begins accepting Dentacoin
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Continuous discussions with an innovative dental ecommerce platform, as well as additional dental clinics in Asia and South America, willing to implement DCN
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
BlockchainAdvisorMag – Blockchain in Healthcare: A New Era of Digital Data and Value Distribution
TheMarketingBlog – Customer loyalty programs earn companies 30% higher revenue
DomainQube – How Blockchain Can Foster Initiative
BlockchainAdvisorMag – How Blockchain Can Foster Initiative
ITBrief NZ – How blockchain can foster initiative
ITBrief AU – How blockchain can foster initiative
Eforucom – Coin of the Week (Week 32 of 2018)
WasteAdvantageMag – How Do Today’s Companies Achieve Customer Satisfaction?
PaymentsSource – How blockchain’s structure encourages accountability
CoinNewsTelegraph – How blockchain’s structure encourages accountability
InsiderPro – 5 альткоинов для тех, кого пугает медвежий рынок
Also published on Medium.