Dentacoin Weekly Updates: April 19 - 26, 2019
An interesting week is behind us.
On Tuesday we opened up the week with some positive news from sunny Brazil by having Hissa Leal Odontologia Avançada join our partner network. “As a Bitcoin enthusiast, I heard about Dentacoin while exploring the space, so I took my time to delve into the concept further. I tried the Dentacare app myself and saw great potential to help patients by means of preventive dentistry,” shared Dr. Leal. “As a dental practitioner, I see the Dentacoin network and tools help improve dental health worldwide by reducing cavities and costs, while simultaneously improving efficiency and customer satisfaction,” he concluded. Read more about our partnership here:
We also released the results of DentaVox’ Cosmetic Dentistry Survey in an easy to read infographic.The survey indicated that respondents in all regions recognized a whiter smile as the main reason for cosmetic dentistry procedures, while high cost appeared to be the main obstacle. See more insights:
Another exciting update: Dentacoin Hub 0.1 is almost here! Soon you will be able to manage all Dentacoin tools from one place. Stay tuned…
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 131 new users of DentaVox, Trusted Reviews, Dentacare, Dentacoin Wallet dApp;
- Dentacare Kids Game first prototype ready 🎉;
- New security measures on all tools implemented;
- Finalizing new surveys for DentaVox;
- Improving search functionality on Trusted Reviews for more relevant results and better Google rankings;
- Forming a new test group for Dentacoin Assurance before the mainnet development.
2) Partner Network:
- New partner addition: Hissa Leal Odontologia Avançada, Brazil;
- Finalizing negotiations with three more companies (to be announced in the following two weeks);
- Continuous communication with exchange platforms.
3) Media Presence Highlights:
- Harvard University Blockchain Lab:
The Prevalence of Blockchain in Dental Care
- Dental Value Brands:
Dentacoin among the April’s top 10 Kinra’s Dental Value Brands
- Digital Journal:
Crypto Health Market Worth $1.00 billion by 2024
Also published on Medium.