Dentacoin Weekly Updates: April 12 - 19, 2019
We’ve reached April’s half-time mark. Let’s catch up with the latest highlights:
On Monday we kickstarted the week, by releasing a brand new parents only survey on DentaVox – “Teeth Grinding in Children.” Do your children clench their teeth when angry or under stress? Have you heard them grinding teeth while asleep? If persisting over longer periods of time, such symptoms should not be underestimated. Share your knowledge and personal experience with this topic and get rewarded!
INVITE FRIENDS & GET 20X HIGHER REWARDS!
Earn 0.10 USD in DCN for each new user you introduce to DentaVox! No limitations. Invite people straight from your Profile or at the end of each survey taken.
Then on Tuesday we continued the week’s positive news, by announcing that following our meeting at IDS 2019, the Rotterdam-based Tandarts van Rijn has begun accepting Dentacoin, as a means of payment. The practice covers all disciplines of dentistry, performed exclusively by trained professionals in their respective field with implantology being the core focus.
Read more about the partnership here:
Last, but certainly not least we concluded the week with a thrilling announcement that Dentacoin purchases by card via Indacoin will now be with 0% commissions. Get as much Dentacoin as possible for your money easily and securely through Indacoin’s mobile app, website, or directly via the Dentacoin Wallet dApp!
Read the full announcement here:
Now let’s proceed with the other regular updates.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 109 new users (organic)
- Child version application in development
- 48 new users (organic)
- Drafting and inputting new surveys
- Polishing previously submitted surveys
- 2 new users (organic)
- Profile completion gamification in development
- Improving search functionality for more relevant results
- 33 new users (organic)
- Mobile app version in development
- Simplifying the payment processes
- Front-end website tweaks
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- Continuous negotiations with leads from the International Dental Show (IDS) in Cologne
- Conversations with more potential partner dentists
- Official Dentacoin Facebook group has been established
- All platforms undergoing SEO
- New Dentacoin platform website under development
- Continuous communication with all exchange platforms in top 50 on Coinmarketcap
- Binance application in progress
4) Media Presence Highlights:
CoinNewsTelegraph – Blockchain Allows Direct Contracts Between Doctors And Patients
SatoshiNakamotoBlog – Blockchain Allows Direct Contracts Between Doctors And Patients
CriptoMonedaseIco – Blockchain Allows Direct Contracts Between Doctors And Patients
Also published on Medium.