It’s Friday – time for Dentacoin updates!
During this week we were focused on testing the new verification system on DentaVox and Trusted Reviews which up to now shows positive results. We are currently working on improving the overall user experience on all tools (stay tuned for the next updates!). Meanwhile, DentaCare, DentaVox and Trusted Reviews collectively attracted 600 new users for a week.
Additionally, we took the time to discuss, adjust and plan the next development steps of the Dentacoin Platform which will soon be visible on our new website (also under development). We communicated with more exchange platforms in regards to listing Dentacoin. Exchanging Dentacoin to dozens of other altcoins might be closer than ever. Details soon! 🙂
We would like to remind you again that there is no airdrop organized by Dentacoin Foundation on Telegram. Please be aware of potential scammers!
Now let’s proceed to the other most important highlights.
1) Dentacoin Tools:
- 271 new installs of the Android version (organic + promo)
- Android version being updated
- iOS version being updated according to AppStore’s requirements for using cryptocurrencies
- 183 new registered users (organic + promo)
- UX improvements
- 128 patients and 18 dentists registered (organic)
- UX improvements
2) Dentacoin Partner Network:
- New design of the Dentacoin web page, targeting dentists under development (see here)
- New Dentacoin website under development
4) Media Presence Highlights:
- Core Sector Communique: Cryptocurrency is All About Price? Not Always.
- Forbes, Middle East: How Can Blockchain Improve Healthcare?
- OFweek: 区块链13种创新应用：可以赝品鉴定、身份核实
- Becker’s Dental: Biolase, Pacific Dental Services & more: 8 dental companies making headlines
Also published on Medium.